• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 SdKfz 234/4 Panzerspahwagen-OK OK! IT'S DONE

nicely done love the road and tree, any figures planned.
greetings

I don't know figures in this scale are kinda hard to come by, but I may look around for some.

Terry B)

I just went and checked and this is one of those itsy bitsy jobs.
I just can't grasp how you guys do it. :blink

Flabbergassid (sp)but you get the idea.
Tony Lee

Thanks guys! One thing about doing details in this scale nobody is likely to get their scale out and check the details.

Terry :laugh:

Re:1/72 SdKfz 234/4 Panzerspahwagen-ON BASE 12/8

I know it's a bit old, but just found the thread.

Really nice added detail. I built Revells 234 recently and know the challenge of this subject and scale.
The added gear really makes a nice vignette.

The tree is fantastic.

Thanks Slodder!! It's not that old just finished a few days ago. The tree is a bit of local flora painted several shades of green.

Terry B)

Oh I hate you 1/72 guys! LOL That looks better than my 1/35! Awesome little scene to boot! Great work, Ryan :woohoo:

Superb work Terry , I agree the Prieser figures are way nice , there is a guy who is standing with his leg resting against a vehicle who would look just as good as a mechanic under the vehicle ;) and would add to the theme .

Jenny :kiss:

Terry,
Great job...
My eyes hurt just thinking about all the work you did...
Love the paint job and the base.
Do they have a "White Cane" award for building in this group
build or what? :blush: ;)
Shawn

53Chevy wrote:
Oh I hate you 1/72 guys! LOL That looks better than my 1/35! Awesome little scene to boot! Great work, Ryan :woohoo:

Thanks Ryan!! Please don't hate me I won't do it again(not).

Terry B)

jenny croft wrote:
Superb work Terry , I agree the Prieser figures are way nice , there is a guy who is standing with his leg resting against a vehicle who would look just as good as a mechanic under the vehicle ;) and would add to the theme .

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks Jenny!!! You are right I am going to find some of those fig's it not for this one then for the May build.

Terry B)

shawngehling wrote:
Terry,
Great job...
My eyes hurt just thinking about all the work you did...
Love the paint job and the base.
Do they have a "White Cane" award for building in this group
build or what? :blush: ;)
Shawn

No cane, but maybe a dog. Need someone to look for the parts that fall on the floor.

Terry B)

Back