• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 LVT-(A)1

razordws

Waiting for some paint to dry on my Heinkel so I might just dive into this one today. :D

01LVTA1_zps38021b01.jpg

Thanks guys. Construction completed over the weekend. The mg turrets are completely open to a bare interior so I found some figures in the spares box that I could modify to fit and fill in the hole. It is bigger than I thought so I took some pics beside a Sherman firefly for scale reference.

IMG_20141207_231321679_zps49b4dff9.jpg

IMG_20141207_231340265_zpsea232b69.jpg

Done, Sorry for the lack of in progress shots. Was working on this on the side while finishing the He 162 so was not taking pictures along the way.

07LVTA1_zpsf9fcfe02.jpg

06LVTA1_zpsb4569bde.jpg

05LVTA1_zps5b9f66f6.jpg

04LVTA1_zps025f4adf.jpg

03LVTA1_zpscec84fc7.jpg

02LVTA1_zps9df38af4.jpg

Fantastic work! I have one of these; this might just motivate me to pull it down and get started on it. Way to go!

Thanks Luiz.

Mark, do it! This kit was a breeze to build. (y) The only thing I didn't like was the open interior under the mg turrets so I stuck some figures in them.

Thanks Luiz.

Mark, do it! This kit was a breeze to build. (y) The only thing I didn't like was the open interior under the mg turrets so I stuck some figures in them.

Sounds good. I have at least three or four of these from dragon. I think they will be one of the first things I do to start the new year out with.

Back