• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME262A-1A

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I haven't posted a lot in the last month, but I have been working on a fathers day gift I received from my wife. A Tamiya ME262A-1a. Of late I have not been able to complete a aircraft model for one reason or another. So I decided to do this one under the MA radar and not post anything unless it worked out. I needed to prove to myself that I could complete aircraft model successfully. So I have been in the model building monastery quietly building this kit. Well it's done. It is straight out of the box. Not perfect, but complete without too many mistakes. Here are the results.

ME1.jpg

ME10.jpg

ME11.jpg

ME12.jpg

ME3.jpg

ME4.jpg

ME5.jpg

ME7.jpg

ME8.jpg

ME9.jpg

B)

It looks good Terry! I like it!

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

As to mistakes, we all have them and we learn much more from figuring out how to correct them than just being able to build a kit straight through.

I bet our ol' pal Les would approve. Looks swell Terry (y)

I heard from him after the 'intervention', saying how much he appreciated what was done, but nothing since then. I've reached-out a couple of times but... :idonno

I have a real soft-spot for the 262 one of my favourite aircraft and this one is superb, Terry. Really looking forward to the RoG 1:32 kit coming-out later this year.

Ian.

Heinz Bar's Schwalbe. Cool! I ain't rightly sure about them shades of green.
I'll ask Ross!
:rotf :yipee :stinker

Back