• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzerjaeger Ib revived

jknaus

Administrator
Just a place holder for now.
Way back I was building Dragons first Panzerjaeger Ib late and modified it to be an early version. In researching it I came across a neat web site which eventually became Modelers Alliance. So I figured okay I should do it again for the anniversary. So a Panzerjaeger Ib early it will be and maybe after a late version.
So in a bit I'll post pics etc.
James

Okay this is done. I have pics and I started the build and right off the bat made a mistake. Fixed it easy enough (luckily). Then the return sprocket went sailing into the ether and I cant find it. I figure this is enough of a bad start and I'll take the hint. So stay tuned for the replacement build.
James

Cant find the idlers anywhere. But I did find mine and now the running gear is finished. Starting on the aft end and then the interior. Will post some picks probably tomorrow seeing as I have to go to work shortly.
You all can thank John for nudging me along lol.
James

Cant find the idlers anywhere. But I did find mine and now the running gear is finished. Starting on the aft end and then the interior. Will post some picks probably tomorrow seeing as I have to go to work shortly.
You all can thank John for nudging me along lol.
James

He's good like that James ;) Glad you're back at it...

h2aec8e9.JPG

h931cbc1.JPG

h88a9743.JPG

Back