• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Specially Boxed Dragon New Tooled Pz III's For Tra

Hey Gang,

I can box up Almost any Pz III G , H , J , L , or N that you want in Trade for AFV Club SdKfz 232 , 233 , 263 8 wheeled Armoured Car. You tell me or show me a pic of any of the above III's and I'll box you up one 90% whole Sprues , can make almost any of the above . Special orders are OK but may take some time , I can also scratch build some parts that Dragon may not make as of yet. For many years I have made Pz III Masters for Tiger Model Designs and TankWorkshop. So if your interested I will let you know if I can do your order in trade for any AFV Club 8 wheeler listed above. If interested please contact me at my Email Below. Remember these won't be collector kits I will mix n match sprues from various kits to box the build of your Choice all parts will be in unused order no glue no Paint , I may have to cut some single parts off other sprues to get the kit as per your choosing. Thanks for looking.

Brian

panzerstikeATcomcast.net

Remember this will save you from buying more than one kit to make the one you been wanting.

Back