• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Neubaufahrzeug - DML this time!

Kreighshoer

first the Cyber-Hobby "exclusive", then the Trumpeter announcment and now we have this DML announcment! was predictable somehow! news that make me very, very happy although i most probably will get me the trumpeter kit due to the better tracks ... so i will face a déjà vu like with the Dicker Max - get me both kits!

the tracks in the DML kit seem not to be magic tracks but on sprues - sadly! and i hope that the DML kit isn't as bad engineered as the CH kit!

'nuff talking - pic:

6690poster.jpg

bad fit, some sprue attachments at unnecessary places and track links on sprues! not what i'd expect with a 90,- bucks kit!

i too am very happy not to have spent (wasted?) the money on that kit!

bad fit, some sprue attachments at unnecessary places and track links on sprues! not what i'd expect with a 90,- bucks kit!

i too am very happy not to have spent (wasted?) the money on that kit!
not good news for me...
I hope i could buy one, but with that... :bang head

not good news for me...
I hope i could buy one, but with that... :bang head

why? the DML kit will surely be lots cheaper than the CH offering and the Trumpeter kit offers fully workable tracks for around 40,-€

the issues with the CH kit is what some other modellers faced, some others didn't face problems and there's always Friul to the rescue! (not that i would be willing to pay the extra money for a 90 bucks kit)

Back