• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon 1:35 Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad Late & 37mm PaK 36

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
6446poster.jpg

Nice little update!

Regards,

I wonder if they fixed some of the earlier inaccuracies? No matter, its a great little build and well worth buying.
James

Sadly, Ive seen over on ML, that the kit has a few thing wrong with it

Why oh Why do these companies invest so much time and effort into producing these kits when little bit of research would make it a huge seller

after all what theatre of war didnt the Germans use these vehicles in,....erm none

which makes them highly desirable for any dio or vignette or stand alone

Makes me cross :evil:

Sadly, Ive seen over on ML, that the kit has a few thing wrong with it

Why oh Why do these companies invest so much time and effort into producing these kits when little bit of research would make it a huge seller

Snipped

Shalom.

I guess the companies don't really care if their kits are highly accurate as they know that people will buy them anyway. Ditto for a certain company that has highly detailed kits but often has terrible instructions on how to get them together. People still buy those kits and thus the company has no incentive to improve either the accuracy or the instructions.

Cheers from Peter

AGREED !!! ANDY & TANKBUILDER,

It blows my mind that a Co. like Dragon would ignore those little deficiencies( a gap above the driver's seat & the cooling tower)is not tall enough ? ) ! :sick: D.S. Trax to boot. Uh ! :sick:

I hate D.S. trax. Gimme those tiny Magic trax any day !!! I'll make 'em workable & easier to paint !

ALthough th PAK & Crew it comes with doesn't look too bad !

Back