• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler's Alliance Excellence Award

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I have the privilege to award the first four folks the Modeler's Alliance Excellence Award:

Tony Lee, for sharing with us a great step by step instructions of working with Photo Etch parts, I think if Tony was not taking pictures of every step of the process he would be done with his Dicker Max by now.

Chuck Wojtkiewicz, or Chukw as we know him. If you have followed any of Chucks builds you know why he deserves this little token of our appreciation, if you have not see his work, boy are you in for a treat! Not only do we get in Chuck's mind as he talks of double dog daring himself to install that fuel tank in the Helldiver, we also see his other talents drawing cartoon characters to guide us through his build process.

Randy Ditton, Wow!!! Randy is currently building a hot rod from scratch. I still think he has some elven grease monkeys working on that engine he has scratch built for that Rat Rod Wrecker. I mean seriously, anyone who shows us how to construct a working steering column for their model car deserves some sort of thanks!

John Steinman, John has been with this website through thick and thin and is one of the original Masters of the website. Most recently he has been sharing with us how to make ice and snow using common materials in his dentist office, makes me look forward to seeing my dentist again.

These are surely not the only ones deserving of this thanks, there will be more coming. It's just our way of saying Thank you Guys!

:mpup

Semper insparatu !!! ...........

That's Latin for you guys rock , ................... actually , .......... I made that up .

A great idea, and I can't think of any other four that would deserve it more!

Congratulations you guys!

Bob

I'm humbled and honored to receive this award from my peers on this site:blush: :blush:

Okay, pretty da**ed excited too!!!:D :D :D

Thank you, Randy

Working on adding this to your profiles now. Guess I put the cart in front of the horse...Thank you folks for contributing!

thank-you-thank-you.jpg

You are too, too kind! I'm most proud to be stood up next to these most worthy model-makers.

Cheers- and my sincere thanks, my friends-
chuk

OK guys, got the award showing up in your user profile when you click it, working on how to make it show up on the forum with your profile.

Back