• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIG Productions NEW Releases

Hello all - Here is the run down of our Spring Releases.

shermanancho.jpg

Our kit includes detailed resin pieces depicting parts that were cut from another knocked out Sherman. Resin M-5 T36E6 late type tracks used to up-arm the turret are also enclosed. Our kit also comes with a photo-etched fret containing additional details such as the rear upper hull stand-off armor. This photo-etch set also contains a stencil that reads, “The 392nd Avenger” allowing the modeler to quickly and accurately airbrush this unique slogan onto each side of the model.
MP35331_NavySealVol2_Ok.jpg

This U.S. Navy SEAL represents a special operations figure seen in either Iraq or Afghanistan during the years 2003 to 2005.

New oil colors:
Copper Oxide Blue (patina)
ABT180_CopperOxideBlue.jpg

Faded Camouflage Moroon
ABT190_FadedCamouflageMaroon.jpg

New Washes & Effects:
Deep Green
P302_DeepGreenWash.jpg

Warm White
P301_WarmWhiteWash.jpg

Earth Wash
P300_EarthWast.jpg

Wood Aging Solution
P225_WoodAgeingSolution.jpg

Available in the US & Canada at MIG Productions USA

For those outside the US & Canada please visit MIG Productions

Thanks,
Rick

Thanks for giving us a heads up Rick.

Honestly, I bought my first Migs product a couple of months ago, faded OD pigment. I love it! I was in the school of "what's the diff, pigment is pigment" and had a set of that knock off stuff we get mail order. Man what a difference!!

Soon as the hobby account is funded again I'll be stocking up on some more Migs Pigs. I finally see the light!

Great stuff there, Rick ! (y) The figure looks great !

Is faded Camouflage Maroon the new word for pink ? :hmmm :woohoo: Just kidding,.....

I use the Sin filters and love them :)

RICK,

Great lookin' stuff !!! Although ... What would you use the Maroon & Copper Oxide for ?

I like those washes. I'll be stopping by the Table @ AMPS in a couple of Weeks ! See ya there !

ERIK

Back