Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale

Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale 25 Jan 2011 06:25 #1

Shawn's Review of the Desert Rats figure set:

This is an exciting set based on five British “Desert Rats” Infantry soldiers advancing into battle.

Box Art Front

Read more...
Saúl Garcí­a
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man,
Well, it surely means that I don't know

Last Edit: 25 Jan 2011 06:32 by sharkmouth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale 25 Jan 2011 15:55 #2

Again these look very good

I notice that they have seperate heads are they molded well enough to be used on other figures ?

Re: Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale 26 Jan 2011 06:35 #3

Yup, I think so Andy...
But if you are into after market heads, you can always go that route, but I think
the detail on the Master Box heads are quite nice and don't need to be replaced.
Shawn

Thanks again Saul.

Last Edit: 26 Jan 2011 06:36 by shawngehling. Reason: Thanks to Saul for making me look good

Re: Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale 30 Jan 2011 23:46 #4

Hey Shawn,

Nice set of figures. I'm really impressed with Masterbox. They are turning out some nice stuff!

Bob

Re: Master Box British Infantry in action: North Africa, WW-II era in 1/35th Scale 31 Jan 2011 00:08 #5

Bob,
Great to hear from you... I couldn't agree more.
I like that they listen to the modelers and experts. They will post a pre-shot of their
new kits, so people can comment. Then they listen and fix the problems before they go
into production. The weapons that they first put with them, were the wrong rifle,
but they corrected it before they mass produced it. NICE.
They just keep getting better and better.
Shawn

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds