Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Emoticons and their codes

Emoticons and their codes 12 Aug 2015 12:15 #49

SA Dave wrote:
Barney wrote:
I have been here just about from the beginning (or there abouts) and cannot remember anyone being offensive (except SA Dave, but that us just the way he is). We have hijacked threads, gotten a little risqué or just stupid, but I don't think anyone has been intentionally offensive.

If so, send them to me. It has been 35 years since I saw combat and am starting to jones for a little action. :yipee :silly: (Yippie, Silly)
Hey I am NOT Offencive I am just Efrican :bgrin

:huh: :unsure: is there a difference Dave? :idonno :stinker

:java
  • Hippy Ed
  • Hippy Ed
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier

If you lose your sense of humor, you done lost everything
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Emoticons and their codes 12 Aug 2015 13:41 #50

You know, there are a lot of emoticons posted in this thread that are not on the list that I'd love to use. It would be nice if they can be added to the choices.

Emoticons and their codes 12 Aug 2015 14:56 #51

Duke Maddog wrote:
You know, there are a lot of emoticons posted in this thread that are not on the list that I'd love to use. It would be nice if they can be added to the choices.

Just do what I do right click ... save picture in your very own emote file and have at it ... Oh and welcome back Mark ... :soldier :pilot :train .... :good
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Emoticons and their codes 12 Aug 2015 14:58 #52

Swordsman wrote:
Duke Maddog wrote:

Just do what I do right click ... save picture in your very own emote file and have at it ... Oh and welcome back Mark ... :soldier :pilot :train .... :good

Actually I set that up for you Gerry.

Mark let me know which ones you want.
I told you photobucket sucks...

"If you don't like it why don't you just let it be"
Hank Williams Jr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Duke Maddog

Emoticons and their codes 13 Aug 2015 19:53 #53

Cool. I'll see what I want and get back to you. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds