• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

North meets South

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
It happened! Sharkmouth meets Moon Puppy!

Ever since that day long ago when this strange voice left a voice mail on our phone I've been waiting to meet the face behind the voice.

h94c55db.jpg

Maybe next time we'll have a better picture taken but we can only do so well. :drinks

Had a nice quick lunch and beer, ok I had the beer, and great conversation. Could have talked for hours more but this project is teetering on a bust so I had little time.

Saul! Till the next time, :mpup

That's awesome- you both look great!

Saúl...John and I ought to kidnap you on our way to CT next week...just like old times ;)

So that is what Saul looks like! Good to see both of you getting together for at least a quick visit. That is part of what this forum is about.

(y)

Nope...it's this Friday and Saturday...the Doc is doing a seminar on cutting foam for dioramas...I'll be there ;)

Nope...it's this Friday and Saturday...the Doc is doing a seminar on cutting foam for dioramas...I'll be there ;)

Y'all go kidnap him, can't get in that much trouble just say away from his Wife when you bring him back. :tomato

Always great to meet up with Alliance members whenever possible...Kool!

:v
ER

Y'all go kidnap him, can't get in that much trouble just say away from his Wife when you bring him back. :tomato

Not gonna abscond with Saul, unless Saul wants to be absconded!

As much as I'd love to (and the wife would gladly send me away :)), I have too much scheduled... :(

Really cool! Saul I know you had a great time, as Bob is a very congenial host

I did! Even though the "911 Hot Wings" barely warmed up my mouth!

Regards,

Not gonna abscond with Saul, unless Saul wants to be absconded!

As much as I'd love to (and the wife would gladly send me away :)), I have too much scheduled... :(

Really cool! Saul I know you had a great time, as Bob is a very congenial host

I did! Even though the "911 Hot Wings" barely warmed up my mouth!

Regards,

I got the business talked into buying Cisco switches and installing corporate supported wifi so I'll be making a return visit, not sure when but it'll happen. Will have more time then. :drinks

Back