• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LATE 2018-2019 Possible Campaign ideas

iambrb

SO YES, I agree that there are plenty of campaigns at the moment, but in my career of procurement/planning, you re always taught to think far, far ahead. So with that in mine, I have two (YES-TWO!) possible campaign for late year (or later?)

1 - Unka Tony's SPG's, 2.0 - I think it would be fun to do again, basically any tracked Arty or SPG, any nationality/any time-frame.

1 - Got Wheels? - Any armored vehicle with more than 3 wheels and a gun(s). So pretty much anything from the early WW1-era armored machine gun carriages thru the latest and greatest Armored conveyances, like the Stryker, for instance, and pretty much anything in between! Yes, this would include armored gun jeeps, recon like a Ferret, Quite a few WW2 German armored Cars, and I would think even the armed pickup trucks with HMG's thru AA guns guns mounted in the back!

Whaddaya think???

h0a74d46.jpg

So how about finishing those?

As I have told you previously, just because on two of those three that are current, I am not saying I won't finish, & I am saying I haven't.

Sorry, I did not realize that all campaign ideas require up-to-date work in other areas and Mike Trent's personal approval.

Mr.T, sorry about not checking in sooner, work is a bear right now.

Back