• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Passing of Brian J. Tears

JSteinman

Master at Arms
My longtime friend and master pattern maker, Brian J. Tears passed away yesterday. He fought the good fight to the end.

Brian had just recently been released from the hospital and was becoming more active here on Modeler's Alliance. He has forgotten more about the Pz III than I will ever know.

So sorry to read this. He was a wealth of knowledge and he did enjoy sharing it. Prayers to his family. :zen

It hits hard when you meet the man and his family (his daughter meant the World to him and he was so proud). His love of the details he would get into and the lack of finishing models was what made him my kindred spirit. Those of you with Tiger Model Designs Pz.kpfw. III products will probably notice that it was Brian's handiwork. He also enjoyed the DAK very much and was excited about Dr. John's tutorial.

Regards,

My condolences to you as his friend and his family. Always sorry to hear of someone in our community passing on. :(

:zen :zen :zen :zen

Back