Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show.

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 22 May 2019 13:25 #13

Well Done & congratulations! :notworthy: Good pictures too! :thumbsup Pick-ups & Commercial trucks & Funny cars! Oh My!
:rotf :yipee
  • Rhino
  • Rhino
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 22 May 2019 14:10 #14

Paul;

First off: congratulations for your well-deserved award. That was truly an epic model!

Second, thanks for posting these excellent pics. I love looking at model in other shows.

Third, I agree, it's time to pull some Shelf of Doom kits down and get them moved over the finish line. I'm slowly doing that myself. I'll be looking forward to seeing your next projects.

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 22 May 2019 22:09 #15

Thanks Mark and Chris! Chris I took the photo of the little ship at sea with aircraft, just for you!

Mark, there were a few 1/72 armor and aircraft at the show. As I said it seemed like it was lightly attended. Not sure if I will make the long drive again next year.

I am heading to Wonderfest in 9 days and am looking forward to an interesting time there. I am taking a figure painting class, which I will be trying out some new paints. There will also be a number of fantastic large scale figures and Sci-Fi builds there. Seems like it was close to the Nationals in size but more specialized in content.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhino

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 24 Jun 2019 16:22 #16

Paul;,

Are you planning to go to the Chattanooga IPMS Nationals? Several have asked Susan and I to meet them there. We are giving it serious consideration. Not certain as yet.

Bob

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 24 Jun 2019 23:59 #17

Bob, I'm hoping you do come to the Nationals in Chattanooga. I am planning on going there myself and it's looking more and more like I'll be able to go. Mike Moore has asked me to bring my entire small scale armor collection out to his convention to put on the display tables; this time it'll be between 750 and 775 armor models instead of the 700 I had at Phoenix. I would love for you to come and see it there.

Here is the scoop on the Knoxville show. 25 Jun 2019 00:28 #18

Well done and congrats on the win well deserving. :notworthy:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds