• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How I get to spend my Monday (& Sunday)

iambrb

On a clear liquids diet today, in anticipation of Monday's "fun"

Not sure about overseas, but I bet almost every US-dude on this forum will recognize this box (even if the I-phone pic is sideways)

hafe9802.JPG
:sick:

Ah...Crud. :(

As I remember, the stuff I got tasted like Mtn Dew. Had to drink a gallon of it. As I basically like Mtn Dew it wasn't bad, hard part was remembering to drink it on time.

The bad stuff was at 4 am. It was rather wierd tasting but was only a one shot so it was OK.

Hope it all comes out OK.

Panda_facepalm.gif

(Yeah it's my day for puns)

The clear liquids diet is what really bites. Man I'm super-hungry...and will only be waking up from the procedure 24 hours from now.

I believe you can have jello.
Green, blue, and maybe yellow.

No red

Then also some chicken broth. No solids, just the broth.

While not fun it has become old hat for me, due to a family history I get to do this every three years. Really hated it early on as the prep solution was really hard to get down. More recently my GI guy uses Miralax mixed with Crystal Lite or Gatoraid and except for the volume you need to drink taste is not longer an issue as the Miralax is tasteless.

Good luck with your procedure !

Back