• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Goodbye 2018!

iambrb

Goodbye 2018...won't miss you a bit! Don't let the door hit you.......

2018 has been very much a rebuilding year. At the start, I found myself unemployed. Though that has worked out into a great situation, over the course of the year, I had to also put down my bestest-buddy ever, my dear cat, Tanker. That cat stuck to me like furry glue, & I deeply miss him still, in fact I sometimes forget and find myself looking for him. On top of this, my dear Wifey has experienced unemployment no once...but twice! Though

Despite the loss, there has been good. I have expanded and improved my modeling skills, gained some great equipment, and thru this site have made some real friends. 2019 is looking ahead with promise, but trust me, it can't get here quick enough!!!!

I won't miss 2018 either. I wish our New Year will as well as everyone else's will find them Happy, Helathy, and in Peace.

Regards,

Back