• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

So I gotta totally brag.........

iambrb

So 15 years ago today I got married to this incredible woman...she married me, the poor gal! Met here in Divorce-Care class at our churh, so I guess you could say that this officically marks 15 years of failing at divorce care!

h9635168_2017-09-12.JPG

(sorry about the terrible pic-of-a-pic there). But, that is not the bragging part. Know what is? that she said "Hey go model if you want to...."

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Let me know when you get to the 54 years mark. (y)

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

CONGRATS SIR! If that happens I will be n my mid-late 90's so not sure I will remember then! We have a saying, I'm on a 50 year lease. If we still remember each other in our late 80's, we disucss the next 50 year lease!

Congratulations! Today is my 22nd to my loving wife who still asks when I will complete my garage sale!

Regards,

Congratulations! Today is my 22nd to my loving wife who still asks when I will complete my garage sale!

Regards,

Cool Sharkie! Not sure the number, but ol' Bob-ster/MP has been married awhile himself! One of my preachers always says that the smart guys marry-up (i.e; marry better than they deserve)!!!

Back