• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Photo bucket fix

If it don't work then you'll get the blame!

899.gif

Photobucket still sucks, but I know this will be helpful to many. Thanks for sharing it. :good:

I agree fully with Mike, Pooterbucket lost my interest long before the current pile of poo that they dumped on everyone. While the plug in's might help some folks, I expect the rats have left the ship and once gone won't be back. I won't bother with them, if the photos are on PB I won't waste my time.

I have to have a plug in on my browser to view your photobucket images? Haven't had time to read it throu, someone give me the cliff note version please.

It's just more or less a temporary fix to view pics in posts that would otherwise not be viewable. o can still link a folder in Pbucket and all the pics will be viewable

Not a fix sponsored by PB? If that's the case they will just figure out how to get around it sooner or later.

Too crazy! It worked on my Firefox at home, but didn't work on my Chrome at work. :idonno

Now this morning, it works. :laugh:

Back