• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thinking of Seattle IPMS, favorites?

helios

So I'm thinking of taking a couple builds down to the Seattle IPMS Spring Show at the end of April. I'm undecided if I'll enter judging for shits 'n giggles, or if I just drop them in display only. Figure I've taken the time, it might not kill me to share them with others. So now to the task of selecting a couple... I've got my favorites, but I'm curious about which of the builds others find interesting. I'm not concerned about judging scores, I'm more interested in what others may find intriguing might grab their attention for a few seconds.

Cheers. :drinks

1/48 Kinetic Mirage
SSC_0412.JPG

1/72 Italeri Jaguar
DSC_0094.JPG

1/48 Accurate Miniatures SBD Dauntless
DSCF2107.JPG

1/72 Hasegawa SH-60B Seahawk
DSC_0099.JPG

1/72 Hasegawa SR-71 Blackbird
Gravestone_02.JPG

1/24 Fujimi VW Golf VR6
DSCF2165.JPG

Chris I like'm all but if you're only taking one I'd take the Chopper. The SBD is second choice but that category is generally pretty strong.

The SBD and the Jaguar look nice in the photos, but what you really should do is make your own decision. Last year I went to Huntsville with one of the fellow members in the local club. He took a bunch of kits and was quite surprised that so many of them placed.

Take what you want to show off. Try not to worry about the rest of it.

Also one other thing, another MA member that is now in the seattle area is Chukw! Hopefully he might be able to attend and you could meet up! (y)

I really like the Jaguar both the paint and the look of those wacky upper wing missiles, my number 2 would be the Dauntless and number 3 the SR-71

Back