• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Special Hobby Rocks!

sharkman

Master at Arms
This is a company that goes above and beyond!!

Not only are their kits great and exciting but they have awesome customer service. I recently wrote them in regards to some parts I had damaged on a kit. I was looking for a cost to replace the damaged parts and they sent me the replacements free of charge!

A similar experience to what Christian went through on his Whirlwind build!

It's nice to see companies standing behind their products, and then going that extra mile!

VERY satisfied with their service!!

(y)

That's awesome. Love to hear about these things, as I tend to want to support companies that stand behind their products.

I remember AMT and their XB-70 Valkyrie kit I got that had a damaged canopy. I contacted them and asked for a replacement canopy. They siad no proble. A while later a rather large parcel was delivered to me. Turned out that AMT sent the ENTIRE Valkyrie kit!

It's always nice to find a company that'll send out a needed part quickly.

Cheers

I admit, they do have good customer service . Wish they communicated without prodding.

I am also excited that they make models that no one else dares to (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

A couple years back, I got 2 Eduard kits for The Holiday (Christmas and my birthday are 5 days apart). One was missing decals. I wrote them and 4 week later I got a very nice note and the decals... :good:

Back