• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

S15 Silvia

ij001

First Aoshima kit, and loved it ! - no hassle, just a wee bit of flash in the window openings. This is the Vertex boxing which means the deep skirts and front & rear dams are pre-molded on to the body so you can go straight to clean-up & prime with no delays.

5bKwOW1.jpg

e8QEF75.jpg

rdi9LUf.jpg

yiYdsRP.jpg

niVensK.jpg

Yl4jETx.jpg

Colour is two coats of Tamiya TS24 Purple followed by two coats each of TS65 Pearl Clear and TS13 Clear. All cut & polished with Tamiya three-part compounds. Wheels & Tyres are Aoshima too, but after-market 18" WedSport SA70's which I de-chromed and re-painted. Other than that what you see here is what came in the box. Very quick build and looks great on my JDM shelf. Please feel free to make any comment, ask any questions or hurl any criticism.

AFN

Ian.

A super clean job!...like it so much :good:

Luiz.

P.S : BTW, and about your Me 109 E in the 1/32 scale from Trumpeter ?... hope not missed it :tomato

Luiz.

Back