• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Canadian Hello!

mtnflyer

Just joined up today! I'm looking forward to learning what I can here, as I consider myself a beginner.

Mostly, I'm an aircraft modeler; starting into plastic a few short years ago. Before that, I passionately struggled with balsa and dope in the R/C side of the hobby. In that effort, I was more a builder than a flyer. Building balsa airplanes has been my hobby since childhood. Now, I'm doing both balsa and plastic, and really enjoying both with equal zeal.

I'm very happy to have found this community. Guy

Welcome, I think you'll find this a great place to hang out. Lots of good friends and good modeling.
James

Guy welcome to MA!! I look forward to seeing your stuff.

Terry B)

BTW, shouldn't the header be, "A Canadian Hello, eh"? :mpup

Moon Puppy. I actually thought about throwing in the 'eh!', but wondered if friends on the other side of the world would understand. But I guess the accent is well recognized.

Thanks all for the welcomes. I'll try to be an active participant. Guy

Oh sure, we speak Canadian eh, I have "Strange Brew" memorized...
"There's no way I'll crash this, this is a beer truck, eh??"

Besides, our Canadian Guard from the Great White North can serve as translator if need be. Our Admin James is from Canada also.

We won't tell you to, like take off, hoser eh? You just got here! Welcome!! (y)

Guy welcome to the Alliance!
Well you alredy have saw, that, the people here are very friendly and kind.

hope see your buildings soon...

Cheers from a Brasilian Friend! :mpup

Back