• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Virginia!

Tiger_target

Hello all, my name's Dennis and I'm from tidewater Virginia. I enjoy building just about everything but have more armor (WWII mainly) kits underway than anything else. I build in all scales. I'm a member of IPMS/USA and AMPS as well as an active member in my local modeling club, IPMS Tidewater. I'm a professional photographer and photo editor with over 30 years experience and spend my free non-modeling time leading photo walks in the Norfolk, Virginia area.

Welcome to MA Dennis look around and have fun. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Terry B)

There's a long haired hippy lookin' dude on our site who is in AMPS and in VA, might want to keep an eye out for him. He's OK but still, keep an eye out for him... :mpup

Welcome aboard! This is what I need, some photoediting advice on how to make my builds look good.

DENNIS,

WELCOME to th site ! Yessss ... I'm th Dude that MOONIE warned you about ! :D I'm up in Richmond & an AMPSCV member. I think WE met when I came down there with Frank to attend one of your meetings ( I.P.M.S. Tidewater ) a couple of months back.

Glad to see another V.A. native here !! C'mon in & pull up a Chair .. Let's scrape some plastic !!

Back