• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P.E. Junkie Checking In

blk_bettygto

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to model building. My primary interest is N Scale railroads. My drug of choice is anything P.E. I'm new to it but now thoroughly addicted. My current P.E. WIPs are all N Scale. The sawdust burner is my avatar, an old fashioned Gulf Station and a couple of telephone booths.
I have a Hawker Typhoon that needs to be painted yet.
So this is me.

Aimee

Welcome, and cool. N gauge pe, WOW.Can hardly wait to see your builds. I hope you enjoy the site and all the good friends you'll meet here. :Hiay
James

Sawdust burner? I thought it was a Dalek! Anyone who likes PE id a friend of mine- pull up a chair- and cheers!
chuk

Hey Aimee! I knew that was you as soon as I saw the "handle"! Welcome, can't wait to see some of your work posted here! (y)

Hi Aimee,

Welcome! Nice people, good advice and a whole lotta knowledge generously passed on... that's what MA's about. :dude So pull your chair closer to the fire and tell us about your models. ;)

Cheers!
Fernao

Hi Aimee,
a friend of Mike's a friend of mine. Welcome now let's bend something small . Let's see some of that N gauge. I still have a toolbox full of them.

Cheers, Christian

Started putting the finishing touches on the Sawdust Burner tonight. 14 trim strips, hand bent for the dome and another 14 for the base.

IMG_0085.jpg

Now that we have the bench together and more room to work with I should at least have the burner completed for the "Hope it doesn't snow" contest on the 12th.

Best of luck at the contest, both with getting there and at the show!! :laugh:

Aimee, welcome to the alliance and i must say,
i can't do something like that, maybe in a far away future.
for now I'll stay with some kit's and try to learn do something right.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Aimee,
Welcome aboard, Enjoy the ride...
1/35th scale trains are all the rage too...
Can't wait to see what you pushing/pulling around the tracks.
Shawn

Back