• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from the Netherlands

Jogy

Hi,

I'm new here althought I visited the TnT site already for a long period. After a period of no interest in modelling, I saw that the link on my desktop didn't work anymore. After a litte search I saw that de sites are split up, so I decided to do the same.

My real name is Johanna, I come from the very north of the Netherlands and build most of the time military subjects, standalones, figures and dioramá's. My problem is that I start a lot, but finishing is not my thing, I try it every time, but I'm still learning to finish what I started. ;)

Johanna aka Jogy

Welcome to the perpetual WIP self help group Jogy. Not sure what link you would have had that did not work anymore, all former tnt.com links should still point here. You may have tried the link on one of our bad days when we were migrating.

Nice to have you on board!

Thanks!
That's possible that I tried to visit TnT when you were migrating. But that's the past, the link works again and this time I have registrated also and thats the biggest difference for my ;)

Hmmmm, an invasion from the Netherlands?

Welcome Jogy,

Lots of friendly and helpful guys here, you'll finish one of those models in no time at all!

Bob

Welcome Jogy. I no longer feel alone as I cant seem to finish any of the kits I've started. Maybe between us we'll get something done :laugh: Enjoy the site and the friends you'll meet here.
James

I no longer feel alone as I cant seem to finish any of the kits I've started.

I thought that was a prerequisite to being a modeller? :idonno :D

I think the last piece I finished was a warhammer 40K figure back in 2008.... for some reason I'm thinking 2006, but it surely can't be that far back... :hmmm :gogo :laugh:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope that the invasion of the Dutch wil be nice, not confronting. Lucky we share the same hobby and that makes it a lot easier. ;)

Hoi Mark,
Welkom aan Modelers Alliance. Groeten van Australië :Hiay
Rudi

Rudi, I'm not Mark, my realname is Johanna, bit different. ;)

Johanna

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope that the invasion of the Dutch wil be nice, not confronting. Lucky we share the same hobby and that makes it a lot easier. ;)

Hoi Mark,
Welkom aan Modelers Alliance. Groeten van Australië :Hiay
Rudi

Rudi, I'm not Mark, my realname is Johanna, bit different. ;)

Johanna

Johanna,

Sorry about that. Caught cutting and pasting! :blush: :blush: :blush: My most humble apologies. :blush:

Ja, 'Johanna' is heel wat anders as 'Mark' :laugh: (Apologies for the 'Kitchen Dutch', aka Afrikaans ;) I grew up in South Africa)

Rudi

Hi Rudi,

I understand Afrikaner, I have worked with people from South Africa. It's not really Dutch, a very old Dutch.

Wel the big difference is the name and also Mark is a guy and I'm female, so I don't think that Mark would like to be mixed up with my person :)

Johanna

Back