• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Florida

DennisMcQ

My name is Dennis and I live near Daytona Beach FL. I mostly like to build armor both 1/35 and 1/48. I like other things too, but I despise canopies so they are rare. My time spent on building models is quite limited so please be patient. I will post my current builds over in Tanks, see you there.

Dennis

Welcome. I think you'll really enjoy the good friends and good modeling here. Look forward to seeing your builds. Shouldnt have mentioned the aversion to canopies though cause thats just a challenge for some :evil: :lol:
James

I found this looking for pics for my Leopard 2...:laugh:

bw_leo2a4_fahr_007_1_20101024_1951803691.jpg
:lol:

Hey dennis,welcome !
That picture you posted is from a German leopard drivingschool.
The sign FAHRSCHULE means drivingschool.
Have seen a couple of those tanks in my own militaryservice.[in the Dutch army].
Just in case you wonderd what that thing is.]

Greetings and welcome to the best modelsite around.

ps That picture is more a thing to post in 'members lounge'.[I guess]:laugh:

Dennis,

Welcome! I grew up in Daytona Beach - lived there for 23 years! I think you'll like TnT; a great website with a laid back atmosphere.

David

Back