Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 11 Sep 2016 07:55 #13

Jeeves wrote:
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Gerry-- hope things settle down soon for you...

Thanks Mike ... I appreciate it ... :salute
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 11 Sep 2016 09:51 #14

Hang in and keep your chin up during these turbulent times. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
James
  • jknaus
  • jknaus
  • Air Marshall
    Air Marshall

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 12 Sep 2016 07:56 #15

jknaus wrote:
Hang in and keep your chin up during these turbulent times. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
James

Thanks James ... now that My Momma is old ... time for me to step up and care for Her, as she never questioned caring for my until I could care for Myself ... She's so funny when she sings on top of old smoky .... all covered with Cheese ... :rotf ... I will admit I enjoy taking care of Her ... :cheer: 's
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Last Edit: 12 Sep 2016 07:56 by Swordsman.

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 30 Sep 2016 05:43 #16

Gerry family first bench second mate. Thanks for letting us know but really my thoughts and prays are for you and the family.
  • Novorus
  • Novorus
  • Company Commander
    Company Commander
James.

'Model making for me is an art, a story a moment of time.'

On the bench;
'An eye for an eye' (1.72 flower class Corvette and U boat)
' 'Where's the boss' (1.35 Storch, Gas-MM )

Why not check my You Tube channel out
www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnEdtaSXu6Xls3LTfQW4Eg
Remember like, share and subcribe

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 06 Oct 2016 22:34 #17

Gerry, I just found this since I barely have any time to check in these days. I'm sorry to hear about all this, but I'm glad that you Mom has lived that long and is doing well so far. I've been crazy busy myself; what with doc appointments for my cancer and a big job I just got with a local contractor, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I'll pray for you and your family.

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 06 Oct 2016 22:41 #18

Duke Maddog wrote:
Gerry, I just found this since I barely have any time to check in these days. I'm sorry to hear about all this, but I'm glad that you Mom has lived that long and is doing well so far. I've been crazy busy myself; what with doc appointments for my cancer and a big job I just got with a local contractor, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I'll pray for you and your family.

Moms better now we just celebrated Her 90 birthday ... she's home now, we're still having to take turns over at the house ... She's purdy cantankerous sometimes ... trying to remember where I left off on the bench ... didn't know of your cancer ... I've been there not in-curable ... I'm free from mine for 16 years now... my prayers for you and your family.

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 06 Oct 2016 22:43 #19

Novorus wrote:
Gerry family first bench second mate. Thanks for letting us know but really my thoughts and prays are for you and the family.

Thanks James ... Moms at Home now ... Makes Her happier ... and easier to take care of ... Sept 20, she turned 90 ... :salute

The following user(s) said Thank You: Novorus

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 07 Oct 2016 04:23 #20

Good to hear things are settling down for you Gerry
  • SA Dave
  • SA Dave
  • Brigadier
    Brigadier

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 07 Oct 2016 06:33 #21

SA Dave wrote:
Good to hear things are settling down for you Gerry

Thanks Dave ... Mom's at Home ... the big train show is over ... The Alligator's in the swamp did move around, sometimes I would have to stir the swamp as the magnetics would get locked up ...

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 07 Oct 2016 12:31 #22

Swordsman wrote:
Novorus wrote:

Thanks James ... Moms at Home now ... Makes Her happier ... and easier to take care of ... Sept 20, she turned 90 ... :salute

Amazing age Gerry, but glad see is home
  • Novorus
  • Novorus
  • Company Commander
    Company Commander
James.

'Model making for me is an art, a story a moment of time.'

On the bench;
'An eye for an eye' (1.72 flower class Corvette and U boat)
' 'Where's the boss' (1.35 Storch, Gas-MM )

Why not check my You Tube channel out
www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnEdtaSXu6Xls3LTfQW4Eg
Remember like, share and subcribe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swordsman

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 07 Oct 2016 12:54 #23

Novorus wrote:
Swordsman wrote:
Novorus wrote:

Amazing age Gerry, but glad see is home

Thanks James .... Yeah since I'll be 66 tomorrow I hope Longevity ... Runs in the Family ... :thumbsup

The following user(s) said Thank You: Novorus

I'm not new here ... but have been absent lately 07 Oct 2016 14:02 #24

Sorry Gerry, just read this thread as well!

Very sorry to hear about the difficult times you have been having. Good to hear that your mom is back home now. I hope you both are doing well.

Warren
  • sharkman
  • sharkman
  • Master at Arms
    Master at Arms
Warren

On the Bench: Lost count!

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds