• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kubelwagens ?

I’m surprised we are not seeing more Kubelwagens here. It’s a easy build prob one weekend and covers every single paint scene in Africa . I have seen just dusty panzer grey, applied mud, Desert sand paint, Desert brown paint light yellow that looks possibly British even the later panzer yellow to panzer yellow with olive grun splotches. So for a very simple build the paint scheme is unending possibilities.

Brian

I’m surprised we are not seeing more Kubelwagens here. It’s a easy build prob one weekend and covers every single paint scene in Africa . I have seen just dusty panzer grey, applied mud, Desert sand paint, Desert brown paint light yellow that looks possibly British even the later panzer yellow to panzer yellow with olive grun splotches. So for a very simple build the paint scheme is unending possibilities.

Brian

Ayup.

I have a bunch of Kubel kits and could probably build any of them without instructions. In an earlier life I collected old VW's and did a ton of research. Just don't want to start another kit right now.

Back