• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Any plans for doing another CTA type campaign?

The title says it all.

I was just wondering of there is plans for another sometime in the future. The last one was a lot of fun for a good cause.

I understand that things like that don't just happen overnight. There is a lot of planning what with finding a worthy cause, lining up sponsors, making sure the Paypal thing is all set up, and whatnot.

Just curious if something like that is in the works. If so, I am totally in.

Well...I know who we would do it for. Maybe we start rattlin' the vendors cages and see if we get something lined up. I like having the end towards the holidays. What was CTA, 4 months?

Yeah, something like that. I was looking through the CTA completion thread and getting nostalgic and wanting to do another one.

I think something along the lines of CTA would be great. I'm sure I could round something up to donate. If any help was needed I could do that as well.

Well I have no idea if I will enter a model but I can vouch for a few sponsored items if this gets off the ground. I can donate SMA magazine multi-issue packages for prizes and I can also say that by the time this gets rolling, the new AK Interactive North America will have been announced and they will be happy to donate a few prizes as well.

Just sayin'

:v

I don't have much useful to donate this time around but I am willing to front some cost over and above the entry fees to help some folks with shipping as I remember that being an issue for some last time around....

Well I have no idea if I will enter a model but I can vouch for a few sponsored items if this gets off the ground. I can donate SMA magazine multi-issue packages for prizes and I can also say that by the time this gets rolling, the new AK Interactive North America will have been announced and they will be happy to donate a few prizes as well.

Just sayin'

:v

Wow I'm glad that "all" the AK team will be behind us on this.

:hmmm

I wouldn't mind being a part of this as well. I've even being thinking of a way to get the badge and/or banner printed up in a way that I could add it to the my model somewhere.

Another one of these campaigns would be cool, and it would help "keep us on the map" so to speak.

Well Mark it's more about the cause than what website it may be happening at, there's never been any question about IF there will be another, just when.

Back