• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More of the Duke's First Models for 2020

Duke Maddog

Happy New Year everyone! I posted already the completed Russian Glider in the Aircraft Forums already. Now here are the other models I finished, all vehicles and all Russian!

To start, I finished two more Aerosans for the game I plan on doing. Here are the two 1/72 scale RS-8 GAZ 98K Aerosans by ACE:

Soviet_Aerosan_RF-8_GAZ_98K_IIII.jpg

Soviet_Aerosan_RF-8_GAZ_98K__IV.jpg

Soviet_Aerosan_RF-8_GAZ_98K__V.jpg

Moving on, I was able to get some armor done as well. This first armor one is the Modelcollect 1/72 scale Russian BMP-3 Early model APC:

Russian_BMP_3_Early_I.jpg

Russian_BMP_3_Early_II.jpg

Russian_BMP_3_Early_III.jpg

Next is another APC, this time the Zvezda 1/72 scale T-15 Armata APC:

Russian_T-15_Armata_APC_I.jpg

Russian_T-15_Armata_APC_II.jpg

Russian_T-15_Armata_APC_III.jpg

That APC was developed from the hull, suspension ans engine of the T-14 Armata main battle tank.

Finally another Zvezda 1/72 scale kit of the BMPT Terminator AA and AT vehicle:

Russian_BMPT_Terminator_I.jpg

Russian_BMPT_Terminator_II.jpg

Russian_BMPT_Terminator_III.jpg

Now I can move on to all seven of the big Russian eight wheeled trucks I've been doing.

First is the most colorful one. This is the A&A Models Russian AA-60 Airfield Fire Truck and Rescue vehicle:

Russian_AA-60_Fire_Truck_and_Rescue_I.jpg

Russian_AA-60_Fire_Truck_and_Rescue_II.jpg

Russian_AA-60_Fire_Truck_and_Rescue_III.jpg

Next up is Modelcollect's 1/72 scale Russian 9K728 Iskandar K cruise missile truck:

Russian_9K728_Iskandar_K_I.jpg

Russian_9K728_Iskandar_K_II.jpg

Russian_9K728_Iskandar_K_III.jpg

Now Modelcollect's 1/72 scale KZKT 7930 Heavy Cargo Truck:

Russian_KZKT_7930_Heavy_Truck_I.jpg

Russian_KZKT_7930_Heavy_Truck_II.jpg

Russian_KZKT_7930_Heavy_Truck_III.jpg

Now the Modelcollect 1/72 scale MAZ 7411 Heavy Cargo Truck:

Russian_MAZ_7411_Heavy_Truck_I.jpg

Russian_MAZ_7411_Heavy_Truck_II.jpg

Russian_MAZ_7411_Heavy_Truck_III.jpg

Another MAZ truck; the Modelcollect 1/72 scale Russian 56K6E 'Baikal' Air Defense Command Post:

Russian_54K6E_Baikal_Air_Defense_Command_Post_I.jpg

Russian_54K6E_Baikal_Air_Defense_Command_Post_II.jpg

Russian_54K6E_Baikal_Air_Defense_Command_Post_III.jpg

A Third MAZ truck, the Modelcollect 1/72 scale Russian A-222 130mm Coastal Defense Gun 'Bereg':

Russian_A-222_Coastal_Defense_Gun_Bereg_I.jpg

Russian_A-222_Coastal_Defense_Gun_Bereg_II.jpg

Russian_A-222_Coastal_Defense_Gun_Bereg_III.jpg

And the final MAZ truck is the Modelcollect 1/72 scale MAZ 7410 Tractor with the CHMZAP-9990 Trailer:

Russian_MAZ_7410_with_CHMZAP-9990_Trailer_I.jpg

Russian_MAZ_7410_with_CHMZAP-9990_Trailer_II.jpg

Russian_MAZ_7410_with_CHMZAP-9990_Trailer_III.jpg

And here it is with a load. It isn't the load that comes with the model; I still have to build that. It shouldn't be long, but at least this truck is done:

Russian_MAZ_7410_with_CHMZAP-9990_Trailer_IV.jpg

And that completes my listing of the first models I completed for this new year. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Wow, thanks Frank! I'd forgotten that I'd posted this here. :blush:

I appreciate you stopping in and commenting.

They look great Mark! I really like the Airfield fire truck.

I know it is a Russian one but my dad used to be a crew chief for the airfield fire dept. Brings back some memories!

Thanks guys! I appreciate your motivating compliments.

Sharkman, that is so cool to hear. Glad I could bring back some good memories.

Mark, It looks as though you have been very, very busy over the holiday season. Those ground vehicles look fantastic. Your "Snowmobiles" are pretty unique fighting machines. Our own 10th mountain division should develop something similar for operations up in the snow country. All of your trucks are really good looking. You have some real interesting haulers. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year. Take care my friend.

Thank you Dave! I always appreciate your replies. I did have a very busy Christmas season; I didn't even get any of these finished until well after. I agree, the 10th should have something like those Aerosans; I wonder what a modern one would look like? Interesting premise...

Thanks again for the compliments. Take care and stay in touch.

Back