• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Four More Vehicles

Duke Maddog

With all the model construction going on this past few days; I was able to finish another four models.

I'll start with the three models in the Airfix RAF Support Vehicles set. Yes, I'm counting this little model as one since I did have to put the three parts together before painting it. This is the British BSA M-20 motorcycle:

British_BSA_M-20_Motorcycle_I.jpg

British_BSA_M-20_Motorcycle_II.jpg

The second vehicle in this set is the RAF Tilly:

British_Tilly_RAF_I.JPG

British_Tilly_RAF_II.JPG

British_Tilly_RAF_III.JPG

And the third model in this set is the Bedford MWC tanker truck:

British_Bedofrd_MWC_Truck_I.jpg

British_Bedofrd_MWC_Truck_II.jpg

British_Bedofrd_MWC_Truck_III.jpg

I did minimal dusting on these since they were typically used on airfields where there is not much dirt and dust on tarmacs compared to streets, roads and fields.

This last one I finished is the Airfix Churchill Bridgelayer tank:

British_Churchill_Bridgelayer_I.jpg

British_Churchill_Bridgelayer_II.jpg

British_Churchill_Bridgelayer_III.jpg

There you go, my latest finished armor models. Thank you for looking in, comments are welcome!

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them.

Abdin, I think your models are already many steps above mine in quality since you don't build them as fast. Your work is always well worth the wait.

My eyesight is getting lousy, I missed those as well. That Motorcycle is awesome, and in 1/72 no less. I think I may have that one in my stash as well. Great builds

Dave

My eyesight is getting lousy, I missed those as well. That Motorcycle is awesome, and in 1/72 no less. I think I may have that one in my stash as well. Great builds

Dave

Thanks Dave! I don't think it's your eyesight; I think I'm just finishing so many in between your visits here. LOL! :D (y)

The motorcycle was fun; I think you'll enjoy it when you get to it yourself. I do hope to see it when you do.

Thanks again for the great reply and compliments.

Back