• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PART 6 COMPLETED BUILD Mk7c/41 U-Boat Diorama 1945 [Revell #05045 - 1/72]

Hey Ian, I just saw a 1/72 Mk IX U boat is coming out. Maybe an encore?? :evil:
James

:evil: Yeah, saw that one too James...........I will definitely be getting that one, but I want to pick -up the 1/35 HBoss coastal U-boat first.

?............so many models :unsure:

Ian.

Speechless.

Water has to be by far the hardest thing to pull off and you nailed it in every possible capacity. Sheer brilliance tying in the deck wash and surrounding water as well as the color pallet used.

I don't throw this one around too often, but it looks like a photograph.

:notworthy

I was on the fence about getting the new Revell kit since I vowed to stop buying and build what I have, etc. but if this doesn't grab you by the yarbles and inspire you to build a sub, nothing will.

Well done sir, it deserved everything it was awarded.

Speechless.

Water has to be by far the hardest thing to pull off and you nailed it in every possible capacity. Sheer brilliance tying in the deck wash and surrounding water as well as the color pallet used.

I don't throw this one around too often, but it looks like a photograph.

:notworthy

I was on the fence about getting the new Revell kit since I vowed to stop buying and build what I have, etc. but if this doesn't grab you by the yarbles and inspire you to build a sub, nothing will.

Well done sir, it deserved everything it was awarded.

Thanks Ausf,
glad to encourage another model to be built. I think this is an important part of being a master at this site, and being a modeller in general.
The inspiration for me to create another project has always been driven intially by inspiration from seeing a good model, then finding a good photo placing it in an historical scene.

Glad you liked it and thank you again for the kind words.

Ian.

Y'all will need to get Modelers Alliance Bowling shirts. :good:

:coolio you can print 'Em for us MP :good:

not exactly what you'd call Top Models but you get the point.

h6a87be0.jpg

not sure what's with all that attitude with the short one down front.. :fencing

Might be cheaper to have them made down there but here's what we have in the states.

Sure nuff I can point you to the graphics. :good:

Back