• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two steps ahead...

ij001

Well the 'Hun' is decalled and awaiting the next steps, there's a 1:35 Hellcat in primer and an Airfix Spit Vb, puttied and waiting to be rubbed down. Now I'm thinking a couple of projects ahead. I've seen a couple over at Kiwi Modeller and Britmodeller, read on-line reviews and You Tube reviews of the new(ish) Airfix Mk.I Hurricane. So a few days ago, I gave in to temptation and bought one from the old country.

It arrived today and looks fantastic at first glance.

h576a2a7.jpg

Thinking 'bout a double-build alongside my Hasegawa IIb for July/August time - nice and easy, something relatively straightforward for the short winter days. If anyone wants to join me, we could do a mini and unofficial 'campaign', more of a 'buddy build' thing, any Hurricane, any scale... Anyone interested ?

Ian.

I might be persuaded to join you Ian. I've got three kits in the stash in 1/72. The ancient Airfix mk I, a Revell mk IIb and the Hasegawa IIc. I'll have to see how busy things are at home at that point. I'm hoping things will calm down after my daughters wedding in a couple of weeks. :frantic :frantic :frantic

I might consider joining in as well Ian. I have a 48 scale Mk.IIC that I might convert back to a regular MK.IIb and do as a captured aircraft.

Would the timeline just be for July/August?

Back