• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thrown together 'What If' project.

ij001

Thirty year old Hasegawa kit, opened the box on Monday afternoon and finished yesterday evening.

h78967ea.jpg

h966542a.jpg

h71d888c.jpg

h1af3966.jpg

h9846c40.jpg

h93a824a.jpg

hdd794da.jpg

Not too much to tell you, no extras, Aeromaster and Sky decals and Tamiya camo colours. Undersides are Alclad and AK Xtreme Metals. Please feel free to comment, question or hurl abuse, I can take it. Can somebody please tell me to go back and finish decalling the Ju88 now !!
:blush:

Ian.

Nice job! At least this doesn't have the turbine going through the cockpit like the one I did.

Looks great to me, (y) I'm sure it would have taken me at least a month to do and it wouldn't have looked that nice.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the positive comments. Yep y'all are quite right, I forgot to mention it's the 1:48 Hasegawa kit...

:facepalm

Ian.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)
Ian
I wish I could finish something that fast AND that good looking.
Great work.
Frank

Back