• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Tenth Crusade... The Volunteers Mission Complete 12/27/2020

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
After the unprovoked attack on the Vatican, Germany unveils a top secret urban warfare machine. S.K.A. Bulle. This heavy combat suit affords protection to the wearer and it's built in panzershreck and MG34, although vintage in design, can bring down the thunder on the opposition.
IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

This is a resin kit from the Front 46 division of Modern Armies in Miniatures (MAiM) in 1:35 scale. After unboxing, I realized the machine gun was really warped. I had a brass piece from RB Models in my stash, so I clipped off the offending appendage and replaced it.
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG

The kit assembles with little flash and few seam lines to deal with.

IMG_1515.JPG
IMG_1517.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG

The panzershreck and backpack are not attached yet to allow painting. Loads of fun and not too expensive, I'm liking this build very much. Thanks for coming by!
:Drinks:
IMG_1508.JPG

Last edited:
KOOL!! :vgood:
Vary interesting for sure. I've seen this product line and they do got some really "interesting"...I may have to revisit them :hmm:

After the unprovoked attack on the Vatican, Germany unveils a top secret urban warfare machine. S.K.A. Bulle. This heavy combat suit affords protection to the wearer and it's built in panzershreck and MG34, although vintage in design, can bring down the thunder on the opposition.
View attachment 125289
View attachment 125291
View attachment 125292
This is a resin kit from the Front 46 division of Modern Armies in Miniatures (MAiM) in 1:35 scale. After unboxing, I realized the machine gun was really warped. I had a brass piece from RB Models in my stash, so I clipped off the offending appendage and replaced it. View attachment 125293View attachment 125294
The kit assembles with little flash and few seam lines to deal with.

View attachment 125295View attachment 125296View attachment 125297View attachment 125298
The panzershreck and backpack are not attached yet to allow painting. Loads of fun and not too expensive, I'm liking this build very much. Thanks for coming by!
:Drinks:View attachment 125290

Ok this is cool! Where did you get it?

Panzershreck for those mobile IEDs! The zipper (high rate MG) for clearing streets! I really like it!

Regards,

Thanks guys, I think it will be fun! The model came from BNA Modelworld, many to choose from.
https://www.bnamodelworld.com/
I hated losing the MG42, but I did not have the appropriate barrel in my inventory. Thanks for coming by, more to come.
:Drinks:

I hated losing the MG42, but I did not have the appropriate barrel in my inventory.

Believe it or not, Trumpeter's Iveco Puma kits (as well as their Centauros) have really well done MG3 using multi-part molds. Since I am not using the MG3 from my Iveco Puma, you can have it if you want to go back. However, that brass barrel is still nicer!

Trumpeter05526Puma6x6SpruexDetail01.jpg

Regards,

Thanks for the offer, Saul, but I will roll with this for now. I haven't decided if this will be support for the carabinieri or the Swiss Guards or part of the regrouping in Poland. I'm open to suggestion.

I am mulling over using a German (Revell) boxer ambulance (red crosses being a variation which looks similar to the Crusade crosses) side by side with the Polish (IBG) Rosomak with MG turret.

21st Infantry Division for the ambulance (which is yours?):

1594050071049.png

Regards,

Thanks guys! I'll be back on it this weekend (I hope). Saul, that's a sweet unit design. Does anyone make it in 1/35 scale decal?

I am printing my own decals at first. Only black and red will be printed to be laid over a white shield. What do you think?

21InfDiv.jpg

Regards,

Back