• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Tenth Crusade... The Volunteers Mission Complete 12/27/2020

Thanks guys! Monochromatic, yep. That was the base coats. Here's a little progress, the face hasn't had any work to it yet.

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG
IMG_1162.JPG

Still need highlights and washes, but he's coming along. Thanks for coming by!
:Drinks:

The Benelli drum fed trench gun pops right out! "I have three guns and huge knife, one for..........."
Never mind. Still looking very cool!

I don't have a gun yet, but if I did, my favorite gun would be a loaded one. Nice work so far. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Looking Great! I really like this figure and cant wait to see it come to life.
:popcorn

Germany's response was effective to say the least. The Panzershreck launcher disabled vehicles and the machine gun street sweeper was devastating, while the armored suit protected the soldier without casualties.

IMG_1577 (2).JPG
IMG_1576 (4).JPG
IMG_1574 (3).JPG

The camera always points out flaws and I am still playing with the editing software, so after touch ups, I will post final photos. Thanks for coming by!

Were the large caliber bullet strikes on the torso part of the kit, or did you do that yourself! That German feller there would put a munkie in yer britches! Very cool!

Thanks guys. I've tried for three days to get good photos of these two, without satisfactory result, so we're going with these.

IMG_1293 (2).JPG
IMG_1294 (2).JPG
IMG_1295 (2).JPG
IMG_1292 (2).JPG
IMG_1296 (2).JPG
IMG_1298 (2).JPG
IMG_1299 (2).JPG

These were good practice, I certainly am not a figure painter, but if you can't have a good time, what kind of time can you have? Thanks for coming by and following along.

Dude these came out really great and I like the base you put them on...thank you. Your photos came out just fine as I really don’t see any problem with them.
:vgood:

Back