• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Wespe Finally Finished!

Thank you all very much! I'm at a bit of a loss as to what else to add, digging through my accessories to find some fun stuff. My friend Don (Brummbar) says he's sending a C.A.R.E. package, who knows what that will contain??? No doubt something with a humorous twist. Thanks again to all for dropping in and commenting. (y)

Thank you both, I appreciate the comments. Special thanks to Chuck, I really do pay attention to your build threads and not just for the pinup girlies. (y)

Thank you both, I appreciate the comments. Special thanks to Chuck, I really do pay attention to your build threads and not just for the pinup girlies. (y)
Now I will have to go back and look I cant believe I have not seen his modeling just the girls :D

Hi Mike,

Really good to see you back at the bench my friend!!!! The use of chalk to fade the panels over the oil effects worked really well (y) (y) (y)

Randy

I know what's in the Care Package! :gogo I know what's in the Care package! :yipee MUHHU HAhaha ha HAHA! :drool

The CARE package arrived several days ago, just before my most recent doctor visit. Upon opening the box, I found two fully assembled and painted figures and an assortment of fully painted accessories! The hand written note described what my friend thought I should do with them and wished me well. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. A man is truly fortunate when he has friends who think of him when things are dark and I AM truly fortunate. :notworthy

Here are the photos.

IMG_7308.JPG

IMG_7305.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7306.JPG

I do not know the origin of the figures or the equipment, but they are well sculpted and are certainly better painted than I could do at this point in my life. I plan to build the base and groundwork as soon as I am released to regular duty by the doc. Since I do not plan to enter this in any competition and am not claiming to have built the figures, I see no reason they can't be added to my model. Thanks again, Don! This was truly a gift when I really needed one! :notworthy :drinks

The CARE package arrived several days ago, just before my most recent doctor visit. Upon opening the box, I found two fully assembled and painted figures and an assortment of fully painted accessories! The hand written note described what my friend thought I should do with them and wished me well. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. A man is truly fortunate when he has friends who think of him when things are dark and I AM truly fortunate. :notworthy

Here are the photos.

IMG_7308.JPG

IMG_7305.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7306.JPG

I do not know the origin of the figures or the equipment, but they are well sculpted and are certainly better painted than I could do at this point in my life. I plan to build the base and groundwork as soon as I am released to regular duty by the doc. Since I do not plan to enter this in any competition and am not claiming to have built the figures, I see no reason they can't be added to my model. Thanks again, Don! This was truly a gift when I really needed one! :notworthy :drinks

Way to go Don (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back