• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T34 85

Brokeneagle

Master at Arms
:) WELL AFTER CHANGING MY MIND A FEW TIMES i DECIDED NOT TO DO ANOTHER TIGER OR A PANTHER :huh:
The computer has the date from the Herald Sun website - I never buy the paper, just full of crap and propoganda. :huh:
I have crossed to the dark side slightly and will attempt a T34 85 my favourite non-German tank. This bad boy is in 1/16 and this build gives me the excue to fuinally do this dio that I have had in my head forever.......lone German defender useing the burnt out hulk of the T-34 as a defensive position. Of course the tank has to be destroyed :evil: :laugh: but what else would you do with a tank that has a full interior just waiting to be blown apart. :lol:
IMG_9640.jpg

IMG_9641.jpg

Ah man this will be a cool build!! I did the Trump 1/16 T-34/76 and had a great time.

Terry B)

Dear Ian.

...this one will be a must to be followed...anxious to see your building process...good luck,my friend!

Best!

Luiz.

:) Luiz, John and Shawn, thank you for posting. I can now start this one with the Gerat and gun cradle finished. I actually feel a bit daunted by it's size and complexity :unsure: . I will have to start my well done build first though.

Ian.

Back