• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell news 2012

mlp

check this out

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Hersteller_News/Revell_News_2012.html

It's all german, but there are some real interesting new ones :)

a little guidance:
Wiederauflage = reissue
Neuheit = new
Kooperation = cooperation - well some reissues and some reboxings
Variante = variant

MIP ,

I noticed that under th Military that Revell was making th Admiral Cabriolet ( in cooperation with ICM) does that mean they are gonna retool it or just re-pop it in a Revell box ? Hopefully Revell will retool it. It's in need of some refining !

Thanx for th linx !!

Yes a 1/32 Uhu. I'd heard a rumour about it. I knew if I held on to my vac formed model some company would give in and make a mainstream version eventually. (y) (y) (y)
James

MIP ,

I noticed that under th Military that Revell was making th Admiral Cabriolet ( in cooperation with ICM) does that mean they are gonna retool it or just re-pop it in a Revell box ? Hopefully Revell will retool it. It's in need of some refining !

Thanx for th linx !!

Well I don't know but would think it's probably just a reboxing and perhaps some new decals as they do it with aircraft a lot.

MIP ,

Thanx for th linx !!

Well I don't know but would think it's probably just a reboxing and perhaps some new decals as they do it with aircraft a lot.

It's normal procedure - unfortunately in this case it's haven't sense: ICM model is available and cost around 10-15$... As far they have three models when Revell offer was much better: 1/48 Spitfire Mk.IX , 1/72 P-3C Orion and 1/72 He-111H (all are reboxing Hasegawa).

Back