• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell 1/72 Messerschmitt Me-262A with other stuff - finished

Impisi

As I've learned it's okidoki to speak to one self in here ... well, once I've diged out this kit and the stuff I'll post the first image. Ah this was going for one year, right?

OK, I found most of the stuff I was searching for, but not all, still missing are the Opel Blitz with wood gasifier, some figures and the open engine with some mechanics and other like Kübelwagen. Well I stored most of my left over kits about 3 years ago when we made the move to the north and most of it is still stored and and is now buried under a thick layer of dust - any way, the main stuff is here:

Making-Of-220106-1812-20220106-181219-001.jpg

ah, below the phone is the aires vac formed canopy - not sure whether I'll use that or not. Today I just dipped both canopies in a bath of future and I started to seperate some pieces

Da schitz dem Hund im feuerzeug! Das sieht sehr schon aus! :vgood: (in German!)
My kit canopy didn't fit very well. Is this the vac canopy?

Da schitz dem Hund im feuerzeug! Das sieht sehr schon aus! :vgood: (in German!)
My kit canopy didn't fit very well. Is this the vac canopy?
:) to carve a lighter for the dog, that's new :) Thanks! No that's the kit canopy and yes there were some gaps, which I filled with good old Humbrol Clearfix and some light sanding at the edges

And now another small step tonight, some paint, white primer (yesterday) followed by dark grey and mid grey shadings and then RLM 76, well the Vallejo Model Air interpretation of it

Making-Of-220116-1858-20220116-185858-003.jpg
Making-Of-220116-1859-20220116-185910-002.jpg
Making-Of-220116-1859-20220116-185955-001.jpg

Back