• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: Draft Number Up

Do you need a kit?

Something of a challenge perhaps?

Auction_007.JPG

MiG-19... I will toss in Warsaw Pact decals.
;)

Regards,

I split this off from Joey's thread...
Seems I'm getting drafted.

Short answer is no, I don't want a challenge, I'm still smarting from sanding my bone so much!

I may get a Mig though...let me think about it. :mpup

May I suggest a Tamiya MiG-15bis? Tamiya kits usually aren't a challenge to put together. PM me as I have a few and can work out a deal. Then you can fly...

:pilot

Regards,

PM received, pulling out the kits and AM accessories to make a package deal.

Regards,

Nope, got to offer a basic kit, or a clear kit, or a kit with simple AM goodies, or a kit with a conversion, all with some AM decals too!

Regards,

Hmm...I think I'll take the mystery box but know that the clear one would not do for me because it's going to be NMF.

I think I still have a MIg-17 or Mig-19 laying around but no instructions or decals.And I don't know who made the kit either.

Joe

Joe,

Post photos of the parts, I can probably identify it and provide scans of the instructions.

Regards,

Saul, thanks. I will see that I find the kit and probably have some pics this weekend I hope.

Joe

I've lost track of what you're hooking me up with, you tell it. I know it's going to have a Red Star and various shades of AlcladII. :mpup

MiG-15bis_001.JPG

Tamiya Mig-15bis 61043 (DISCONTINUED) Extra Scalemaster printed sheet included from their MRC/Tamiya release
Aires Cockpit Set
KMC 48-4006 MiG 15bis update Set
KMC 48-5037 Mig-15 Control Surfaces
True Details USA TD48102 MiG-15 Wheel Set

Trying out Dr. Mike's glue, I repaired the KMC ejection seat. The right arm ejection lever was broken off.... can you see the repair?

MiG-15bis_002.JPG

MiG-15bis_003.JPG

I don't but if you do, you have the aires set. If you don't, you may want to get another kit so as not to waste the Aires set.

:gogo

Regards,

WOW! That's a lot of stuff!

Now...to do it whole or with the tail removed showing the engine and LOTS more AlcladII??? :soldier

Most of the East European birds are not natural metal but silver painted. Rely on photographs to do it right.

Engine off please as the trolley is included! The engine is a touch spartan so see if you want to detail it. If you do and it turns out nice, trolley time! If not, nestle it deep in the fuselage.

Do you have a scheme in mind? The kit decals?

Regards,

Back