• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

QUARTERSCALE MADNESS ENTRY SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Just let me know what you plan to do and I will add you to the list. Remember when you start your first post must include a time stamp and photos of the unbuilt kit.

1. MoonPuppy: Zero fighter from Tamiya

2. tanktrax: BR52 Locomotive from HobbyBoss

3. MrT: GAZ-67B from Tamiya

4. Sharkmouth: 1/350 submarine

Terry B)

I'm in with my 1:48 Tamiya Zero. I was holding it out for the Dave Harper Pacific GB but I got the TBF for that, have more time for it.

I'll be doing my HobbyBoss BR52 in 1/72... in pre/early war colours (grey/red)
construction-worker.gif

br52_painting_2_20100927_1849492687.jpg

I'll leave the cooler looking grey/yellow camoflauge scheme for the 1/35 version which I have in the stash.

John, you know this is only a Month build right???

Yeah, I know... but will be a good challenge... Will either be fun, or I will crash and burn. :laugh:

Also, it's the reason I will go with the simpler paint scheme. Will have no diorama and will be ootb. B)

My modeling lifestyle seems to be either drought or flood.... I've been in a building drought for a while... The buying flood however, has been another thing. :blush: I'm sitting here at home today waiting for another delivery... with another two due next week.... :blink

It feels like a building flood could be coming with a start to my "well done" entry... and I'm finally in "the mood" again... :D And I've been really looking forward to starting this BR52.

Well I guess I'm in with a 1/48 GAZ-67B by Tamiya and if I get that done too early I've got a Dragon Humvee I can do.

Terry B)

Yeah I've been thinking about that. I'll see what I can find.

Terry :hmmm

A 350th scale sub should do?

010.jpg

See why? It matches my Face It sub but different sharkmouth...

Regards,

Hey guys, I don't know how exactly you do things here but is it too late to get in on this GB? I'll be doing a 1 week build of a 1/72 kit with some other guys in April and it will fit right in here. I can't even start until the 17th though. If it's OK I'll do a Hobby Boss Yak-3.

Start a thread with the unbuild kit and someting with current date Adam and let' Git'er Done! (y):

Back