• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz III Ausf J back to the DAK

Looking good James!
thumbs up.gif

I've not had as much time as I would have liked for modeling. I did manage to get a bit in this afternoon though. Made a lid for the box as the others wont fit properly and got some of the super structure together. Taped the box on to check size and establish how I am going to mount it. Researched some more pictures and have a plan.I definitely think the Dragon kits are better so I wont get any more of these RFM PZ IIIs.
full

full

full

full

Oh and our oldest is checking out the build. She seems indifferent. Oh well.
James

Well a picture was posted online of this tank with the Spade so we're back to being a DAK tank. 8th Panzer Regiment, 15th Panzer Division. Also the box on the back was causing me to get frustrated trying to fix all the little issues. Now I realize I need to build a jerry can rack but thats okay. Been working on an 8th RTR Valentine as a foe for this thing. I think Hal I is the intended victim. Anyone out there tried AK Real Colours? Have some coming for the Caunter Scheme because I cant find my usual paints.
DSC09160.JPG
DSC09162.JPG
DSC09163.JPG
DSC09164.JPG

The photo of the decal instructions was a bit on the fuzzy side James. All we could make out was a Valentine with some greenish tint and red and white stripes.

Back