• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Please Welcome Chukw to the TnT Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, I have being following Chuk's builds for awhile now, and his work inspires me to step out of whats comfortable and try new things. Yea!!!!

Tom

Awesome, even more of the great art, but I wonder what Pfennig und the girls are going to get into :laugh:
James

Thanks, everyone! I'm happy to be able to help keep the site going smoothly- -and get even better! Hannah will be regularly patrolling the forums and will promptly send misbehavers to the Naughty Corner. Fakers will be given directly over to Pfennig, so don't try any funny business! :)

Seriously- this is a great place, with so much going on- I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cheers!
chuk

You know you're only encouraging them by putting Hannah over discipline, wasn't there some Russ Meyer movies based on that?

O.K. to my defense, CHUCK when you got "Drafted" I had never heard of TnT. That was a year ago. So, Thanx for coming aboard !! :Hiay

This IS The Best site. Everything, from how easy it is to post Pix, The People , Everything !!

BIG Thanx goes to all of You & some I may not know what exactly you do, so please don't take offense. You Guys & Girls are Doing One Hell of a Job. I'm grateful ! I call this Place Home & always drop in here 1st. to check in !!!

Again Thanx. This place is Light Years ahead of some sites !

:ro: (y) :notworthy :notworthy :ro:

ERIK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back