• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

WIP Build Review: Kopecky's Scale Models 32004 "Master" F-15 Avionics Bay - Left (for Tamiya)

sharkmouth updated Photo Review: Kopecky's Scale Models 32004 "Master" F-15 Avionics Bay - Left (for Tamiya) with a new update entry:

Photos of the Real Deal Added

since john sent the necessary nose parts to make this an actual build review, I thought to add some photos of the real portside avionics bay so one can see what the goal is. Now, to find the proper thickness wiring and prepare the surgeon's tray for the cut since it is a simple cut and replace.

John, you get to keep the detail set, obviously!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tamiya made a real goof in not making the air data sensor spikes a separate part. It's very difficult to build the kit without damaging them. The are not too hard to repair with wire.

Tamiya made a real goof in not making the air data sensor spikes a separate part. It's very difficult to build the kit without damaging them.
I've kept them covered in the foam strips you sent them with and they are fine so far.

Regards,

Back from my trip and almost settled in. I will pick up where I left off; wiring and cover lever locks to be added.

Regards,

Back