• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Original Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-4 over Germany

Thanks to Paddy I started my Me 109 G14. And in the meantime got in a 1/35 FW 190 and a 1/32 Bf 109 E4 and just ordered 2 more. I guess I'm back on the Luftwaffe kick. Think I'll watch the video if my mojo starts to flag although I really am enjoying the builds so far.

I looked at my 109s just now and still think they are too drab in colors compared to this.

I looked at my 109s just now and still think they are too drab in colors compared to this.
Funny because i looked and felt a bit better about my 190....but its a bit green instead of Blue :)

Revell 1.32 Stombock (8).JPG

I have a 109E waiting in the wings and i will give that shot when i have a bit more conviction in what i am doing ......i hope ....

You are never to old to learn
I just learned its "infatuation" not infactuation...thanks Bob, only taken me 60 years to realize :)

Back