• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Next up from Meng

jknaus

Administrator
This should excite some people.

1450099_487085538071442_1604731011_n.jpg

Their promo:
MENG

MENG has the honor to announce this 1/35 scale SS-004 U.S. Infantry Fighting Vehicle M2A3 Bradley w/BUSK III kit. In addition to features like accurate shape, rich details and perfect fit, this SS-004 kit also provides full hull and turret interiors (incl. engine, transmission and all parts in the driver’s compartment and passenger compartment). The real vehicle’s complete structure and details are precisely replicated with movable hatches, workable tracks, movable suspension and the linkage of the coaxial machine gun sight. The TOW anti-tank missile launcher can be modeled in folded or firing position with or without the missiles. The vehicle can be modeled with or without the ERA modules. What’s more, this kit also provides reasonably complete modern U.S. military antennae. With these options, modelers have more room to build their own M2A3 Bradley IFV models.
This SS-004 kit consists of 667 parts on 23 plastic sprues (incl. 179 interior parts on 6 sprues), 31 parts on 3 PE frets, 10 parts on 2 TPE sprues (incl. passengers’ safety belts and coaxial machine gun bullet belt), 168 track links of 2 cement-free workable tracks. This SS-004 kit will be the perfect choice for modelers who are machine fans and want to enjoy building a war machine, or who want to use models to tell a modern war story, or who are fans of U.S. weapons. Hope modelers will enjoy this kit.

James

Oh hell yes!!!!! I wounder what that will cost, but yeah got to have one of those.

:geek

Very cool looking kit, I will buy IDF Achzarit also B)

Thanks James!
All the best!
Dusan.

Wow, very nice, I'll definitely have to look into that. I built a Bradley kit several years ago that had a pretty decent interior but cant remember who made it. I know it wasnt Tamiya, but dont remember beyond that.

Seeing the options w/ this definitely makes it worth looking at.

Back