• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

model kit book

135engineer

h973f01f.jpg

The Model Kit Book by Don Semora. Has arrived and captivated my attention. Not to spoil the ending of the story , this is a absolutely amazing piece of reference. To begin, this is not your standard reference book that focuses on a manufactures product or their style of build, it is comprised of builds by people just like all of us. The Model Kit Book has covered many jaunras of model from armor to sci fi. At first glance it is inspiring with the amount of outstanding builds that are featured and then you see all the information that has been added such as historical facts , uses and production numbers. One feature that I was very pleased to see is it is in black and white, with that it allows the builder to visualise many of the reference photos we see all the time in a different light.
The Model Kit Book does not stop there, it has paint guides for mixing , compatibility and a few other things that are invaluable to the builder. The final prominent feature is the incorporation of blueprint style renderings of several popular vehicles.
In summary this is one of those must halves for the bench. At $26.50 for the cover price it is a steal. When I run into modeleres block in the future this will most likely be the remedy that will start the creative juices flowing again.
Many thanks to Don Semora for speedy shipping and the creation of this volume.
It can be found on Amazon along with Dons other books.

h2c3e3d3.jpg

h0e4ced3.jpg

h40abfa8.jpg

h30dec0f.jpg

h1e79b96.jpg

h6e0da8e.jpg

h9e1d6cd.jpg

Ok first thing we gotta do is get the images upright.

Also guys, when you submit a review be sure to prefix the title "Review Submission:" so I'll know what you're doing.

Back