• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIG 21 um export variant

135engineer

Started the trumpeter mig 21 and as usual I decided it need a bit extra. To start with I didn't like the ejection seat so the detail was shaved away and new was made.

h4ccf72b.JPG

hf8a7a54.JPG

hfd99d4b.JPG

h12c7b50.JPG

next up was a bit of work on the office . I must say it was actually really nice.

h549bcc4.JPG

hf81c45b.JPG

h2eccb3e.JPG

h1111bab.JPG

With the office shaping up it was time to add a bit of detail via a inspection plate in the tail section and then scratch some goodies

h77bd298.JPG

h450fae4.JPG

Now looking at the fuselage there just seemed to be something missing so that gets cut open and some bulk heads are built a bit of shelving ..... this is to make room for the air trunk and avionics goodies a little scratch work later and its starting to shape up.

h4231d45.JPG

h6efece6.JPG

h672b8bc.JPG

hc048e1c.JPG

hd0df162.JPG

h8517104.JPG

h6dbc445.JPG

h0c23acf.JPG

hc2cc520.JPG

Now since I want to expose the jet engine and not really liking the detail . That got shaved awy except for about 20% of it and the new detail was added.

hdecf7b4.JPG

Very very cool. That is some awesome scratching there. Love how its coming together.
James

That crashing sound echoing around t'interweb is my jaw hitting the keyboard !!

Ian.

Back